Sunday, November 3, 2013

J'adore September / October

Hello everyone!

L'm doing my sept/oct favorites cause I don't have many things and also since the end of the year is coming I don't want to repeat most of my year's favorites until the end of december.



Revlon - Va Va Violet lipstick
Mac - Diva lipstick

Both are great colors for fall, one is a dark purple and the other one is a matte dark red. I wore these a couple a times a week.

NYX HD Studio face primer: I didn't like it this summer , it made my face get oily after a few hours but since the weather is colder it works wonderfully.

Mac painterly paint pot: I think everyone knows why it's great!

Simple soothing face toner: doesn't leave the skin dry, has no alcohol and can be used all year long!

St-Ives exfoliating apricot body wash: leaves my skin smooth and it has little beads that doesn't scratch the skin.

Cover girl concealer no 360 medium / deep: so smooth and it blends so well on the skin.

Maybelline Fit me stick shine free foundation no 355 Coconut: I hear mixed reviews on the stick, I had to try it for myself. It is so great! blends so smoothly, not cakey and for 7$ great price.

Jordana blush powder no 39 Cinnamon spice: great pigmentation, just need a little bit and it gives my a great glow!

Covergirl Flamed out mascara in very black: at first I wasn't so sure about it but after the second week I loved it. The bristles are weird but it worked out well on my lashes.

So xmas is coming very soon and I decided not to buy anything until boxing day. I took advantage in october to buy a few things, There was a Lorac sale on Hautelook. I also I bought some stuff on Tophatter, can't wait to see those items.

Have a great beginning of the week! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment