There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stila Camera Ready Blockbuster palette

Happy sunday everyone!

It's so gloomy in Montreal, it's raining, it's cold, it's day to stay in my pjs!

I bought this palette on Tophatter for 20$ I know it's a old  one (came out in 2010 or 2011) but I loved the way it looked and it's was a limited edition.
It's the Stila E! red carpet Camera ready blockbuster palette.









The palette contains 21 eyeshadows, 2 blushes/bronzer and 2 lipsticks. They all have a actress name except the blush and lipsticks. It ranges from mattes, to shimmers and satin colors. Has a lot of pinks, purples, some blues and green and some browns great to transitions colors.



l to r: Gretchen, Audrey, Megan, Elizabeth, Toni, Marilyn


l to r: Ava, Drew, Bridget, Rebecca, Renee, Jennifer


l to r: Lindsay, Kate, Jessica, Diana, Sandra, Julia


l to r: Natalie, Sarah, Samantha


Blushes: Lights and Camera
Lipsticks: Action (pink), Flash (red)

Here's a look I tried, I used come pink, purple and a little bit of green








I do like this palette. i love the packaging, it's a thick,not too heavy. There's a mirror inside. I like the way it opens almost like a pop-up book! it's very pigmented, a lot of choices in colors. I didn't have any fallouts which is a good thing. My only negative thing is that the lipsticks were not necessary, it's not a little purse palette so I will not use it unless I have a lipgloss or lipstick that matches the colors that I can carry!