Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stila Camera Ready Blockbuster palette

Happy sunday everyone!

It's so gloomy in Montreal, it's raining, it's cold, it's day to stay in my pjs!

I bought this palette on Tophatter for 20$ I know it's a old  one (came out in 2010 or 2011) but I loved the way it looked and it's was a limited edition.
It's the Stila E! red carpet Camera ready blockbuster palette.









The palette contains 21 eyeshadows, 2 blushes/bronzer and 2 lipsticks. They all have a actress name except the blush and lipsticks. It ranges from mattes, to shimmers and satin colors. Has a lot of pinks, purples, some blues and green and some browns great to transitions colors.



l to r: Gretchen, Audrey, Megan, Elizabeth, Toni, Marilyn


l to r: Ava, Drew, Bridget, Rebecca, Renee, Jennifer


l to r: Lindsay, Kate, Jessica, Diana, Sandra, Julia


l to r: Natalie, Sarah, Samantha


Blushes: Lights and Camera
Lipsticks: Action (pink), Flash (red)

Here's a look I tried, I used come pink, purple and a little bit of green








I do like this palette. i love the packaging, it's a thick,not too heavy. There's a mirror inside. I like the way it opens almost like a pop-up book! it's very pigmented, a lot of choices in colors. I didn't have any fallouts which is a good thing. My only negative thing is that the lipsticks were not necessary, it's not a little purse palette so I will not use it unless I have a lipgloss or lipstick that matches the colors that I can carry!

No comments :

Post a Comment