Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Haul: Rimmel, Avon, Jordana

Hello everyone!

Last week I went to the drugstore and my boyfriend saw the Rimmel Galm Eyes HD and he asked me how come I don't buy them, at almost 7$ each I jsut thought it was a little too expensive for a little eyeshadow kit. Later that night I went online to the Beauty joint website and they were 2.99$! what a big price difference! So I bought 5 ( I already own two before that).




 Left to right: English oak (brown/beige), Royal blue (navy, light bue), Green park (green/brown/champagne), True Union Jack (blue/magenta/grey/silver) and Heart of gold (gold/brown/bronze/champagne) I will do a review/swatches soon.


On Cherry culture I bought the Jordana 12hr made to last eyeshadow pencils (3.99$)



 Stay on black, Aqua last, Endless emerald, Tenacious brown, Prolong purple.
Very smooth and pigmented.

NYX stay on matte but not flat foundation in Chestnut (7,50$) review coming soon.





 I bought 6 Ultra color lipsticks (10$/each)






Demure: pinkish beige
Brown suede: brown with red undertone
Vixen: deep purple (great for fall)
Cashmere: milk chocolate brown
Vamp: dark mauve
Tangerine: very bright/vibrant orange

So far I tried the cashmere and the vixen and I really like them, very smooth.

Don't forget that there's a 40% off sale on Cherry culture this week. I bought some 9 Jordana blushes they are 2.49, after the rebate it came to 13.41$ for all nine, that's a bargain.!

Next week I will have some reviews (Rimmel eyeshadows, Maybelline Fitme foundation stick and maybe more!)



No comments :

Post a Comment