Sunday, December 1, 2013

J'adore November 2013

Happy sunday!

Here's my favorites products I used in november. There's not a lot beacause since the end the year is near, l'm keeping some items for my fave of the year.


Mac Fix+ - I've been using this before I put on my makeup, it helps me do less touch-ups in the afternoon.

After Dark by J-Lo - I tried every perfume that Jennifer Lopez and they are so great. It just smells so great.

Too Faced Shadow insurance anti-crease eye primer - I bought this in september and I've been putting it on the side not using it and I am hooked. I don't crease, my eyeshadows stays put for such a long time.

Sephora eyeshadow in Cocoa powder - I used this a a transition color and it's just perfect.

Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in blackest black - smooth, easy to put on.

Covergirl concealer balm in medium/deep - smooth, doesn't crease just an all around great concealer.

Avon Ultra color lipstick in Vamp - very dark purple, satin finish and hydrating, great color for fall.


On a last not I heard last night about the death of Paul Walker. Very sad and tragic. L'm a big fan of the Fast and Furious movies (because l'm a big fan of Vin Diesel), he was great in the franchise and will be missed.



No comments :

Post a Comment