Friday, August 30, 2013

J'adore August 2013

Hi everyone!

Here are the products I adored this August. Most of the products were things I had before august and one new.



Cover Girl Sierra sands blush



It's a nice peach rose color with a little bit of color and you don't need too much on your cheeks.

Beauty Blender Solid


This is incredible for cleaning your beauty blender. You put a little water and srub gently and it beacomes so clean like it's almost new.

Simple foaming cleanser


So soft on the face and it you don't need a lot.

Renewing Moroccan argan oil weightless healing oil.


It leaves a nice shine on your hair and it's not greasy, which is a good thing!

BH Cosmectics anti-serum


My face is less greasy in the afternoon even on days that the hunidity is horrible and it's not expensive (15$) and you don't need a lot.

Sigma E47 crease shader




Ahhhh why did I wait to get this one. I bought the performance eye kit but this one is my fave. It glides and blends so great. Great, great brush.

Rimmel Lash accelator



Makes my lashes look longer and no clumps!


Revlon lip butter Creme brulee





Great brown nude lip butter goes well when i do a smokey look with

NYX One night in Morroco





I love the colors, it's more in the brown/ taupe smokey look with some black and grey. Any mix work so well.

Coastal Scents Sunset cruise sample



I bought the smokey palette and I got his as a sample. Beautiful and pigmented.

Avon Mega Effects mascara




I've been using it for only a week but had to include it because i liked it a lot. It's a small bity thing but worth the 12$. Can use it on any side without smudging. L'm sure some companies will copy this one!

Tv show Broadchurch (BBC or showcase)


It's a British show about a 11 year old who dies in a very small village. everybody knows everybody so for 8 episodes you keep thinking you know who the killer is but you get the suprise. The season finale was incredible very emotional. There is suppose to be an American version, I hope the don't mess it up.

Well that's it for the month. I bought some new stuff online this week so l'm sure some will be a part of my september favorites!




No comments :

Post a Comment